Product Return and Refund Program
DuPont has implemented a return and refund program for Imprelis® herbicide. The following products are included in the program:
- Imprelis® herbicide (D14616296) – 4.5 fl oz bottle
- Imprelis® herbicide (D14563533) – 1.0 gallon bottle
- Imprelis® herbicide (D14544159) – 2.5 gallon bottle
If you are a distributor or customer with full and/or partially full bottles of Imprelis®, or have Imprelis® product remaining in mixes or spray tanks, please call 1-866-796-4783 for further instructions on the return and refund for any remaining Imprelis® in your possession.
Note that the EPA approved disposition plan suggests that you maintain records associated with Imprelis®, including but not limited to: 1) quantities used and returned, including product lot numbers 2) application records, and 3) purchase records.
DuPont is took or continues to take the following steps to address Imprelis® related tree damage:
- On September 6, 2011, DuPont began a process to fairly resolve claims for impact on trees that Imprelis® herbicide may have caused. The process is no longer open for new claims, but DuPont is continuing its work to resolve those claims still pending.
- In June 2014, DuPont reached Final Settlement in a class action lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania. For information about the settlement, please visit www.treedamagesettlement.com.
- DuPont continues to consult with the Environmental Protection Agency, state regulators and university extension specialists on this issue.